My Thoughts on Life and Family and Where Every Stitch is a hope, a dream, a smile, a prayer, a good thought.

Friday, May 04, 2007

TGIF

After my last entry, things got very busy around here. Actually, the busy isn't all that bad and I have been trying to figure out my summer stitching goals. That has been hard as I probably only stitched about 10 stitches in the past few days.

This weekend is very busy for us as DD is singing in the choir for First Holy Communion at our parish and then on Sunday we have a Communion party to attend. DS has to practice altar serving stuff for Confirmation on Monday afternoon and then there is all the things I need to do but I will be busy driving my kids to and from events all weekend. But it is a good kind of busy.

Tonight I have no plans and since I got off to a late start today, I plan on spending the rest of the day and early evening getting caught up on household stuff. We have spent the last few afternoons/nights in the garden getting our flowers planted and veggies planted. That should be winding down by the weekend though. DH has plans for one more thing and that should be it. Then I have a few pots to plant the extra flowers in and then I think we can call it done. :)

I will be thinking of my stitching goals and hopefully I will have them written out by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Judy said...

You have a wonderful weekend, too!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home