My Thoughts on Life and Family and Where Every Stitch is a hope, a dream, a smile, a prayer, a good thought.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Need A Schedule!

It has been forever since I have made a post. It was February and here we are at March 13. It is not that I don't want to post, I haven't had the time to post and throw stupid daylight savings time into the mix and I am totally screwed up.

Since I last blogged, I have almost finished Spring Cleaning. There's a surprise. LOL I didn't plan on it but I figure if I can get that out of the way and then stay on top of housework, I will have it pretty easy once the addition/construction begins at our house. So far, so good. But then again, it has only been a week.

Next off, DS is all registered to go to High School. I have a few loose ends with this round. But that will be remedied tomorrow. Then I will wait on the next batch of paperwork from the school. They said something like May or June. I don't remember. I lost lots of brain cells with all the paperwork I have been facing.

I am almost finished DS's graduation announcement. It is really looking great. I was hoping for a finish this week, but I have been getting to school a little late and only had maybe 10 minutes to stitch. I am so hoping some time next week I will have this finished. I will do my best to take a picture to show you.

Tesori is sitting doing nothing. I did manage to stitch the cutest cow in the Trentino region but that was about it and that was some time last week. I totally vegged on the sofa this past weekend with no needle in hand. I think there is something wrong with me. I never watch t.v. without my stitching. But I am hoping to remedy that tonight.

That is about it from here. I am so hoping to get back on track with blogging on a regular basis. It seems I have been stitching (even if it is 10 minutes in the car) but not having the time to get on here.

Well I best be getting some laundry done. I am so on top of this that I should have about 3 loads done today and then tomorrow maybe 1 more and then I am good til at least Friday!! I am so happy not to have that MEGA PILE anymore.

Have a great day everyone!!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger CindyMae said...

Sometimes life just has a way of getting busy all of sudden, it is weird but it happens! Hope things start settling down so you have more blogging time!!

2:42 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

Mia, I find with the pending arrival of spring that it's difficult to sit ans stitch. There's so much I want to do, start my seedlings, get my spring cleaning out of the way, go outside, enjoy the fresh air even with the snow still on the ground. I did pull my deck chair out to a sunny spot, and the next non windy day, I'm taking my stitching outside into the sun!

Love to read your updates, whenever they get posted!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Don't worry about posting -- we all do it when we can. Sometimes I lose track of time and realize that it has been a long time between posts. I like to read your updates whenever they show up!

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home