My Thoughts on Life and Family and Where Every Stitch is a hope, a dream, a smile, a prayer, a good thought.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Car Project Update

It is another dreary day here. I wish the sun would come out and stay out. I am sure I would have more energy to do things. As it is now, I feel like I am dragging my butt and chores are taking forever it seems.

Anyway, here is my progress on my car project. It is stitching up fast and I have yet to do any of it at home. It is getting done in the car everyday and at gymnastics once a week. I am enjoying it and I think it will look so pretty in my bathroom once all three are finished.


I also managed a half decent picture of the magazine so you can see what all three will look like when finished.



In other news, not much is happening around here. That is fine by me. I am so hoping to enjoy this coming weekend as once May hits, I think we are booked every single weekend and quite a few weekdays with school things and social functions.

Tonight after gymnastics, I plan on stitching on Tesori. I haven't picked it up all week though I had good intentions. With any luck, I will have a picture to share of that in the coming week.

Have a great day!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your new project! I wish I had thought to stitch when Sean was at soccer practice, etc. I can't wait for the weekend and May. So much is going on. There's a book sale in Media over this weekend and I am on a hunt for books to use for altered art. That's if I go. ; )
Did you ever finish the grad project? I still would like to make something for my nephew, but haven't looked for anything appropriate for graduation.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

What cute designs and great progress

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home