My Thoughts on Life and Family and Where Every Stitch is a hope, a dream, a smile, a prayer, a good thought.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Reality Check

Today I was going to post about yesterday's weather, my loss of DSL service for almost a day, a snow day from school in April and just general rainy day feelings. It is all so petty in light of the tragedy that happened yesterday.

The shootings yesterday at Virginia Tech were horrible, callous and senseless. My heart is breaking right now for the families, students, faculty and all those involved or who will be involved for many weeks and months and even years to come. As a parent, I can only imagine the horror and terror those parents felt yesterday. As a former student who never felt fear or terror at school, again I can only imagine their pain, anguish and pure terror. Things like this shouldn't happen but that is easy for me or even you to say. I know I hugged my family a little harder yesterday and will do the same always.

My prayers and thoughts are with all of the people at Virginia Tech.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home