My Thoughts on Life and Family and Where Every Stitch is a hope, a dream, a smile, a prayer, a good thought.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Today is the Day!

Today is the day I will be picking up my needle and thread and sitting down with Tesori. I have been trying and trying to get my act together and this morning when I woke up, I realized today will be the day. There are lots of reasons. One is there is no work being done on the house. Because of July 4th and all its festivities, our stone mason and plumber are on vacation. Two, I have already told the kids, I will not be running around from here to there. I need a day off to get caught up on laundry and housework and stuff like that. And three, it is beautiful here and there is no better way to spend the day than stitching and folding laundry, when necessary. :)

I have no new progress pictures to share. Work was done up til the middle of this past week but it was all in the "hole". LOL DH and his "crew" dug a tunnel under the house which will house the stairs to the cantina. We ran into a slight problem as our sewer pipe is there. It was supposed to be a few feet away but NOOOOOO that would be too easy for us. But anyway, the plumber should be taking care of it and work will progress within a week. I need to give DH the camera to take a picture of the tunnel. I will not be climbing down a ladder and venturing under my house even though it is only about 5-6 feet in. No way, now how. But knowing DH, he will take some pictures. My plan is to give you some stitching progress pictures this coming week.

That is about it from here. I want to enjoy the beautiful weather we are having. Last week was a bear with the humidity. Today there is such a beautiful breeze and not a cloud in the sky. My kind of day. :)

Have a great day everyone!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Aussie Stitcher said...

The constructions photos are great, three new rooms will be wonderfu. Looking forward to seeing some wip picturs.

Joanne

6:26 PM  
Blogger Alberta said...

I hope your stitching and everything else is going smoothly!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Oooh, back on Tresori!

HOpe you had a wonderful 4th, Mia!

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home